Today’s Top Posts
- Cancer Poems
- Christie Buckner, They Oughta Name a Drink After You
- Cancer: It's All in Your Mind
- Cancer Cartoons
- On Memorial Day, Remember the Mothers, Children, Wives and Lovers Too
- Remembering the Women at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941
- French House Bon Vivants
- Dateline: Our Town 1938
- Cancer Is So Limited? Ha!
- A Teenage Girl, Truman Capote, Two Killers and a Full Moon
Tag Archives: fda
Darlene Gant is dying of breast cancer. She’s been writing a decade’s worth of cards — birthday, graduation, wedding — for her 11-year-old son. Plus one extra envelope, sealed. That card is to be opened upon her death, which she believes … Continue reading
New cartoon by Trussell & Trussell on AOL’s Politics Daily: Cancer Sticks R Us.