We’re cartoonists now! Chaos Theory is published on Politics Daily. My husband Robert does the drawing, and we both do the writing. Politics Daily wasn’t planning on featuring cartoons, so it will take a while for software issues to get resolved. But they’re up! This first post has two cartoons: Party of New Ideas and Sotomayor Bar Talk.
Today’s Top Posts
- Cancer Poems
- Christie Buckner, They Oughta Name a Drink After You
- Cancer: It's All in Your Mind
- Cancer Cartoons
- Remembering the Women at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941
- French House Bon Vivants
- Dateline: Our Town 1938
- Cancer Is So Limited? Ha!
- On Memorial Day, Remember the Mothers, Children, Wives and Lovers Too
- A Teenage Girl, Truman Capote, Two Killers and a Full Moon